Thursday, February 11, 2021

Little Miracle


Hello everyone! I have 2 cute baby projects today! I love making baby cards and the first one uses paper from the collage: Vintage Market

other papers and chipboard frames from my stash, I also use: lace, seam binding etc.
I create a small box and decorate with silk flowers, stamps from my stash and ribbon 



The baby image is from the collage: Baby 01 



Next a card made for Amazing Paper Grace I use:

Picot Petite Ovals Etched Dies Picot Petite Collection from Amazing Paper Grace by Becca Feeken

Shapeabilities Cinch and Go V Etched Dies Vintage Treasures by Becca Feeken


Thanks for stopping by my blog! more projects soon!
 

1 comment:

Erendiru said...

Que linduras !!! Me encanta tu trabajo



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved