Friday, February 05, 2021

Just BEE Cause

Hello again! Today I have a couple of projects to share with you, first is a tag set full of soft colors that I LOVE! I made this set for Amazing Paper Grace using the

Just Bee-cause Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set Sweet Cardlets by Becca Feeken and the Glimmer Hot Foil System 

 

for the flowers I use the 

Shapeabilities Sweet Cottage Flowers Etched Dies 3D Vignette Mini Album Collection by Becca Feeken



The bee tags are from the collage:   Queen Bee




Next a set of pocket-tag and box, I use some of my paper scraps and a big heart die, the little houses are from a die I got at Michaels (Recollections brand) a few years ago.





Thanks for stop by my blog today! have a nice weekend!
 

No comments:



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved