Thursday, February 18, 2021

Kind Thoughts

Hello happy Thursday! I have 2 projects today, first this tag set using paper scraps a very old butterfly die and embossing folder from Provocraft (I think I got it around 2008)  and my favorite printable right now available at my Etsy, the French Garden collection! for these tags  I use: 

FRENCH GARDEN TICKETS and FRENCH GARDEN LABELS



the heartfelt label is from the collage: Valentine labels



I use gold paper for the  butterflies, I just cut and embossed them, LOVE how they look!


Next a card created for Amazing Paper Grace I use: 

Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month


Thank you so much for stop by today! more projects soon! 💕
 

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

so pretty!

Samra said...

Gorgeous work as always! Just went ahead and purchase those gorgeous tags and labels :)
Hugs,
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved