Thursday, January 28, 2021

Shabby Flowers

Hello everyone! a few days ago I made a cute set of card and box for a customer, I love how the set turned out that I was inspired and I decided to make another set... I am in LOVE with the paper flowers I use for the card and box, so in this video I show you how to create your own shabby paper flowers, let me know if you will make some 🥰



some of the papers I use for this set are: Little Angel and Sweet Candy



Next a project for Amazing paper Grace a set of box and envelope, I just love all the soft colors here! I use:
If you want to know how I make the box just follow this Tutorial:


is the same box  (just change the colors/embellishments)
 

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet, love the flowers!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved