Thursday, January 21, 2021

Love Beyond Measure

Hello! I think Valentine is one of my favorite time to create stuff! I still have lots of projects to finish/share... This set is just so cute! Love the heart shape acrylic box (from Michael's) I use some very old rub ons in white color and the tape measure is from my Etsy shop, is called Tape Measure No 3 for the frame in he tag I use the collage: Valentine Photo Sliders 



 I create a video to show you how I make the tags, enjoy! 


                                        
Next a set of mini card and tag in soft pastel colors created for Amazing Paper Grace. I use:






which color for Valentine is your favorite? traditional or non traditional?

2 comments:

Patty Tanúz said...

Están muy lindos todos tus proyectos, a mí me gustan más los colores del inicio, que sean vibrantes!!!!! Todo me encantó!

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

So delicate and beautiful :)



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved