Friday, February 25, 2022

Adored



Hello again! I am back with some of my projects for Frank Garcia Studio DT, first a sweet album using Miel collection, lots of cute details I love the resin frame and the bee charm I think is one FAVORITES! some flowers of course and mostly all the soft colors that come with the papers and embellies. 



The Honey drops are handmade by me (with a glue gun) I just paint them with gold acrylic paint, love them so much! Chipboard letter are painted in the same gold color and covered with glossy accents, if you love this collections as much as I do you have to see the other DT members projects HERE 




                                         
 Next a tag mini album with its own container, I use the Magic Love collection for this one, some resin accents. 





Thank you so much for stop by my blog.

No comments:



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved