Thursday, June 17, 2021

Light the Way

Hello I am back with a couple of projects to share  🥰 First this cute set of tag and box using some paper scraps, I also decorate a paper mache heart shaped box I painted and sand the edges, love how it looks, 

The "hello friend" and "just because" sentiments are from my digital collage: Shabby Sentiments:

ticket on the bottom of tag is from the collage: French Garden Tickets


Floral paper for the box is from my collection: French Garden



Next a clean and simple card created  for Amazing Paper Grace, I use:

Shine Your Light Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set from Sweet Cardlets II Collection by Becca Feeken

and : 

Glimmer Hot Foil System


thank you so much for stop by my blog today! :) 

No comments:



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved