Thursday, April 08, 2021

Best Wishes

Hello everyone! I have a few projects today, my first card is created for Amazing Paper Grace using some of my favorite dies right now: 

Wistful Window Etched Dies from Stained Glass Bouquet Collection by Becca Feeken


I love how these dies look! I am in LOVE with the gold frame! 

I also use some papers from my stash and images from my Etsy, I use: Cut Out Roses, Vintage Stories and Shabby Sentiments the  frame stamp is from my stash (Recollections brand)

Next a set of tag and box using images and papers from my Etsy, and other favorite embellishments, for the tag I use: 

Polka Dots and Roses

Lace Holders

For the box: 

Cut Out Roses,

French Garden Labels

Petite Roses 8.5 x 11





Thank you so much for your sweet comments!

 

No comments:



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved