Thursday, March 18, 2021

Best Wishes

Hello and happy Thursday :) I want to share 2 cute projects today, first this card using one of my favorite printable right now, is called Vintage Dress No.6 

I decorate the little dress with some lace, tiny flower and the little white dots are made with dimensional fabric paint in white color.


other printables I use for this card: Vintage Market and French Garden Tags
 
how cute are these dresses! love them😍 

Next a Birthday card made for Amazing Paper Grace, I use:

Celebration Scene Etched Dies from Make a Scene Collection by Becca Feeken


Make a Scene Bold Greetings Etched Dies from Make a Scene Collection by Becca Feeken

I usually do not decorate the inside of my cards but this time I did and  💗  it!

Thank you so much for stop by my blog! have a great day! 

No comments:



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved