Thursday, February 25, 2021

Easter Greeting

Hello everyone! I start creating a few Easter projects, I made a cute set of box and card using some new items at my Etsy Shop: 




For the flowers I use paper from French Garden Papers and Vintage Market I added a little glitter on the roses that are printed on the paper background, love how they look 😍 




Next a set of St. Patrick's Day tags created for Amazing Paper Grace, for the shamrock I use:

Cinch and Go IV and 

Shapeabilities Cinch and Go Flowers III Etched Dies Elegant 3D Vignettes by Becca Feeken


For the scalloped border on the tags I use:



I cut the scallop shape in half to adjust my tags size (5" x 3 1/2") I also added some rhinestones to  give more dimension on the shamrocks, the vintage images and tickets are from the printable collage:


more projects soon! thank you so much for your sweet comments!

1 comment:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

WOW such beautiful photos. I love the layers and soft colors you are using. Thanks for sharing. Have a beautiful weekend.



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved