Thursday, December 03, 2020

You Are My Saving Grace

Hello again! and wow! I can't believe it is December already! today I am sharing a couple of projects, first a card created for Amazing Paper Grace using: 

Fanfare Border Glimmer Hot Foil Plate from Delicate Impressions Collection by Becca Feeken


for the sentiment I use: 

Heart Melt Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set from Delicate Impressions Collection by Becca Feeken


Paper is from my Etsy shop and is called Sweet Vanilla


Next another Christmas Star mini album, this is a favorite of mine and you can see I use pastel colors for this version of the album, you can GET the full TUTORIAL with the original one in more traditional colors HERE: 





Have a great day! more projects soon!

No comments:



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved