Thursday, November 19, 2020

Delicate Impressions

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a couple of recent cards, this one created for Amazing Paper Grace  using: 

Filigree Crescent Band Glimmer Hot Foil Plate from Delicate Impressions Collection by Becca Feeken


I love the  

Glimmer Hot Foil System 

to add foil details in my projects!

Cake image can be found here: Eat Cake Circles Floral paper:  Vintage Market

 
Next a sweet baby card using paper scraps, stamps from my stash and image from the collage: Baby Tags

More projects soon!  have a nice day!

2 comments:

Samra said...

I so love your work! It is very inspiring :)
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

TaraDawnBrown said...

You always have the most beautiful papers! I love your choices in colors and patterns - we have similar taste! Your work is beautiful!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved