Sunday, November 08, 2020

Christmas is... Merry and Bright

Hello! Are you getting ready earlier for Christmas this year? well I have been creating lots of stuff for Christmas lately, I have a couple of  projects for you and a video! First is this set of tag and box, decorated with a mini house (die is from my stash) and a bottle brush tree, the digital images I use are: 











Next a star mini album with a special touch, if you want to get the Class Video/tutorial click HERE: 


don't forget to follow my YouTube channel and subscribe, it is free!



The Digital collage I use for this mini album is called: Joy Cut Outs you can get it at Etsy here: Joy Cut outs  or direct from my store 👇

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

so pretty!

R's Rue said...

Pretty.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

TaraDawnBrown said...

Wow Beatriz! Awesome work here with beautiful colors, papers, and craftsmanship! I can tell you put a lot of time and work into making these.



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved