Thursday, October 08, 2020

Joy Tags Amazing Paper Grace Picot Petite Oval Dies

Hello everyone! today I want to share a cute set of tags  using this dies:   

Picot Petite Ovals Etched Dies Picot Petite Collection from Amazing Paper Grace by Becca Feeken


I only use white cardstock and  pink patterned paper. The flowers were made using:
I cover them with mica flakes + texture paste, let me know if you would like a tutorial for the flowers, I really love them and I think they will be great for Christmas/Winter projects 😊
I cut the largest die in half and glue it on the bottom part,  love the colors for this set!

Links to digital downloads for this project 👇

 

2 comments:

TaraDawnBrown said...

Beautiful! Love what you did with the Picot Petite oval dies!

TaraDawnBrown said...

Beautiful!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved