Monday, April 29, 2019

Mother's Day Card and Box


Hello friends! One of my most favorite gift containers is nothing more than a little box.  Oh, so many fun things to do with one of these treasures.  So today, I am sharing a set of card and box for Mother's day, I decided to add some color for this project, love the papers and all the elements here,  I think the pom poms look really cute.
I use papers from Echo Paper, the tea cup stamp is very old, the set is called Kitchen Country from Farmhouse (I think the set is discontinued sorry 😢)



And of course I have a video, don't for get to subscribe to my channel more projects coming soon!


3 comments:

Eric walker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fikreta said...

these are so pretty!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonitos!!!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved