Friday, December 11, 2015

Sweet and Just for You


Hello !!! these days have been really cold and yes I have been creating more (I like the warmth of my house) I still have a few more Christmas projects, this card was created using paper scraps and images from the collage: Christmas Carol and Christmas Jars

Hola !!! estos dias ha hecho bastante frio, y he creado mas ( prefiero el calor de mi casa y no salir tanto a la calle en estos dias) todavia tengo algunos proyectos de Navidad, esta tarjeta la hice con recortes de papel e imagenes del colage: Christmas Carol y Christmas Jars

I also use chipboard stars, die from Melissa Frances, gold glitter, and embossing folder from Anna Griffin.

Tambien use estrellas de chipboard, suaje de Melissa Frances, glitter en color oro, y un folder de embossing de Anna Griffin.
Next a set of tags using the collage Antiques, chipboard painted in soft pink, stamps, lace, felt etc...

A continuacion un set de tags usando imagenes del colage Antiqueschipboard pintado en color rosa claro y sellos, liston, encaje, fieltro etc...


And last I create a couple of  these cute mini albums using a resin frame and image from the collage Shabby Garden

Y por ultimo un par de estos mini albums usando un marco de resina e imagen del colage Shabby Garden

I painted the edges of mini albums with gold paint then I just wrapped them in tulle, love how they look!

Pinte las orillas del mini album con color dorado despues solo los envolvi en tul rosa, me encanto el resultado!
Thank you so much for your sweet comments!

Muchas gracias por sus lindos comentarios!

2 comments:

Roosterhead Designs said...

Bety!! Oh.My.Word! You have been busy: ) creating such beautiful gifts!
Your Christmas card is delightful! I love the 'pop' the bright red & gold glitter add. and same with those gorgeous tags! The edges of gold glitter really make these special~
And the mini books!! wowzer I wish we could see the inside : ) I want to look through it! Just gorgeous and very very creative! Thanks for sharing~ Karen O

Alejandra Barrera said...

Ay todo hermoso! soy tu fan!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved