Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Celebrate Today


Hello everyone! a few creations to share today, first here is a sneak peak of a layout created for Fancy Pants Designs, you can see more details HERE, 

Hola hola! algunas creaciones para compartir hoy, primero una probadita de un layout creado para Fancy Pants Designs, pueden ver mas detalles AQUI

Next a card made with lots of paper scraps, and my favorite: the green tea cup from the collage Tea Cups, a chipboard circle, a velvet flower and vintage button.

A continuacion una trajeta hecha con muchos pedacitos y sobrantes de papel, y mi favorita: taza verde del collage Tea Cups, a chipboard circle, a velvet flower and vintage button.
The stamp is from Papertrey Ink. 

Sellos de Papertrey Ink
And now a card that I made a few weeks ago I really love the soft colors here, I use a very old paper from My Minds Eye,  and floral paper from the collage: Cabbage Roses, chipboard button from the collage Shabby Buttons and the circle on the back from Victorian Tags

Y ahora una tarjeta hecha hace varias semanas, realmente me encantan estos colores suaves, use un papel muy viejito de My Minds Eye,  y el papel floral del collage: Cabbage Roses, boton de chipboard del collage Shabby Buttons y el circulo que se ve en la parte de atras es del collage Victorian Tags
Dies from La La land Crafts and Papertrey Ink.

suajes de La La land Crafts y Papertrey Ink.

Thank you so much for stop by my blog, I will have more creations soon!

Gracias  por visitar mi blog, mas creaciones pronto!

5 comments:

Bren said...

¡Como siempre encantadores tus proyectos, con muchos detalles, amo tu estilo!

Lenet said...

Gorgeous as usual.. thank you for designing these beautiful papers , always such a pleasure to work with.

Patty Tanúz said...

todo está hermosooooo, me encantan tus tarjetitas, muy dulcessss y con elementos siempre muy lindosss, Bety, yo siempre voy al blog de Fancy, pero nunca me deja subir el mensaje, lleno el formulario y le doy que publique y me vuelve a mandar al formulario vacío... algo andará mal???? Muy padre tu Lo :)

Abby said...

Bety como siempre TODO HERMOSOOOOO! LOVE everything about your cards!

pennylopes54 said...

I love your style and colour choices. :)



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved