Wednesday, April 30, 2014

All Kind Thoughts

Hello friends, I have a few creations for you to share, first of all a post at Fancy Pants blog where you can see more details of my project.

Hola amigas, tengo algunas creaciones para compartir hoy, la primer  foto es una probadita de mi proyecto  en el  blog de Fancy Pants  no olviden que ahi pueden ver mas detalles.
Next a card created for Latina Crafter ... I can tell you this card is one of my favorites right now, loved the color combo and I really love the leaves stamp and how they look with the white embossing powder on vellum. The sets I use here:  Solo PorqueLas Mañanitas

En seguida una tarjeta para Latina Crafter ... la verdad esta tarjeta es de mis favoritas, me encanta la combinacion de colores, y tambien me gusta mucho el sello de las hojas y como luce con el embossing blanco sobre el vellum, los sets que use aqui son:  Solo PorqueLas Mañanitas


And last another card made with one of my favorite collages: Photo Frames, floral paper from: Cabbage roses, sentiment from My Heart envelopes

Y por ultimo otra tarjeta hecha con uno de mis collages favoritos: Photo Frames, papel floral de: Cabbage roses, sentimiento de:  My Heart envelopes
Thank you so much for stop by my blog, I will come back soon with more  to share :)

Muchas gracias por visitarme, regresare pronto con mas para compartir :)

No comments:



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved