Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Halloween fun

 Yes is that time again and I am having so much fun with some Halloween stuff, I am totally in love with some  creations I have made, I am still working with other projects , meanwhile I can show you this little card created with papers from Glitz designs, Melissa Frances and Pink Paislee, Vintage image from the collage Halloween Labels, 
 other embellishments are: chipboard star covered with black glitter, chipboard key, chipboard circle painted and distressed silver doilie, buttons, ribbon etc..
Have you started doing Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas projects yet? what is your favorite?
Thank you so much for your sweet comments and have a great day :)

13 comments:

In Love With Scrap said...

Está hermoso... como todo loquehaces :D

Patty Tanúz said...

Qué linda y elegante Bety!!!! Me encanta, la estrella, la imagen, tus ya conocidos moñitosss, de wow!

Montse said...

Me encanta, Beatriz!! Es una monada!! Yo aún no empecé con lo de Navidad... porque Halloween aquí no se celebra mucho... Un beso!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Precioso trabajo, besos

Esther said...

Fantástico trabajo!!!!

Lori said...

Oh, yes - already into the holiday stuff! Your card is wonderful!

Patty O'Malley said...

I love this beautiful card! I love Christmas, so I think that would be my favorite crafting theme.

Krispis said...

OIhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Que bonitoooo, me encanta todo loque haces!!!

Un bsito

http://creadoporkrispis.blogspot.com.es/

Carolynscrapbook said...

Linda tarjeta, aun cuando es de halloween logras darle el toque delicado y dulce, que pones en todos tus trabajos, me encanto la imagen y las estrella.

Marbel said...

Una tarjeta preciosa!! Besos.

BethW said...

I always love how you do Halloween.I have a lot of Halloween images from your Etsy store-I need to get busy!

Unknown said...

Hermosa!!!! Me encanta esa llave!!!

Sandy said...

Big sigh - so very wonderful!!!!!
sandy



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved