Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Laugh

Thank you so much for all your sweet comments about my new DT , make sure to stop by my blog in the next days for something really fun ;) now I have a few projects to share, first this card with Spring colors, I use the Strawberry Backgrounds and Seed Packets digital collages, silk flowers, rub ons from Melissa Frances, some chipboard and ribbon etc...

Muchas gracias por sus comentarios acerca de mi nuevo DT , visiten de nuevo mi blog muy pronto pues tendre algo realmente divertido ;) bueno ahora un par de proyectos para compartir, primero esta tarjeta con colores de Primavera, use el collage digital Strawberry Backgrounds y Seed Packets, flores de seda, rub ons de Melissa Frances, chipboard, liston etc...
Next is one of my favorite mini albums, I made this one for Creative Ideas, I love the soft colors on this, for the cover I use a sizzix die (balloon) I inverted the balloon to create the "egg shape" most of the images I use for the album are from the Easter Bunny collage

A continuacion un mini album de mis preferidos, este lo hice para: Creative Ideas, me gustaron los colores suaves, para la portada use un dado de sizzix (globo) lo que hice fue voltear el globo para crear la "forma de huevo" la mayoria de las imagenes que use son del collage digital Easter Bunny
Papers from Melissa Frances and Bella Backgrounds collage, other embellishments are: silk flowers, chipboard shapes, stamps from Heidi Swapp and Melissa Frances
Thank you for all your comments ;)
Muchas gracias por sus comentarios ;)

9 comments:

Beatemor said...

Gorgeous projects you've made!

Tere Azua said...

Ambos proyectos estan hermosos Betty.
Gracias por tan bello mini que hiciste para CI!!!!

Marbel said...

Unos trabajos muy bonitos, como siempre, es que me encanta como combinas los papeles, imágenes y colores, genial. Un beso.

Margie said...

Love the mini album! Very clever turning the balloon upside down to make the egg on the cover!

Ross Plata said...

Woooaaa esta precioso, me encanto!!!! Haces cosas verdaderamente HERMOSOSAS!!!

Riet said...

So wonderful Bety.

Hugs Riet.xx

O-livi said...

Очень красивые работы, нет слов!!! Полный восторг ))

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card! Love that album!

Sue Bridges said...

Great projects for Nina's first hop!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved