Monday, January 31, 2011

Hugs and Kisses ...

Hello blogging friends, here I am with a couple of cards to share... I have created a few projects with some of my recent (and favorite) Vintage Images for this card I use some papers from K & Company, Basic Grey and old sheet music, I covered the silk flower with glitter, some paper flowers, vintage buttons, stamp from Inkadinkado and rub ons from K & Company also.
The cute Vintage image is from the set called Sew Collage 01, you can get more images HERE and if you buy 4 you get 1 for FREE!! I have just added lots of new ones ;)
And next a Valentine card created just for fun with lots of paper scraps... twill tape, chipboard heart covered with flowers oft and glitter, silk flower, rub ons and felt wings (love them!!)
Yesterday I went to the Luis Miguel concert, I was waiting to see this show for a long time... I was a little bit disappointed, it was a good show, but not great like lots of people call it, he did not sing with mariachi and other songs that people were waiting... but if I have the chance to see him again live I would do it, anyway here is one video of an old concert.
Thanks so much for your sweet comments and have a great day!

6 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

How beautifully sweet these cards are!

Lovely Linda said...

Hellko bety - what gorgeous projects! I love the nostalgic feel you have created and all of your wonderful details! Thank you for sharing and inspiring! {{{hugs}}}

ElScrapdemati said...

me encantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.me dejas asombrada que maravillas de targetas

Gisèle said...

Bonjour Bety, These cards are incredible...I just found your blog last week through Cindy, and I adore your work. I am also a card maker; come and visit when you have time...Hugs Gisèle

Heather Jacob said...

wow my first time on your blog and I am so pleased to find you.... your work is totally enchanting ... you are a master at this craft and a shining star... I am a follower now and i'll be back for sure..hugz x

zuziucha said...

hi, I have a little question buy I cant find your address anywhere.Could you email me and then I'll ask u a question zuzala@autograf.pl
I've sent u a question through etsy but there is no response... Thanks!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved