Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Heartfelt...

Thank you so much for all the sweet comments I have received, you have no idea how much they mean to me, I have some creations made a few weeks ago but I want to share them with you, the first project is a tag set created for Ally Scraps, you can find HERE the supplies and a step by step if you want to make some. These are very easy and fun to make and they can be great for a gift, book mark, home decor (you can make several and then tie them together to create a banner) etc...
Next a card created with lots of paper scraps from GCD and Melissa Frances, the black felt lace is from Prima (I had it for a long time) and the vintage image from my stash, resin accent, button and ribbon, rub ons also from Melissa Frances.
And now some of my favorite Christmas cards, here I use papers from Melissa Frances, felt, stamp from Kitchen sink, vintage image, and something called flower soft that I found at the Scrapbook Expo, you can click on the image for a better view.
And last this card made with some paper scraps (i do not remember where they came from) the chipboard and sticker is from Melissa Frances,, ribbon, paper flowers, lace and button.
Thanks so much again for all your nice comments! have a great day!! :)

9 comments:

Lili said...

oh, the tag is so beautiful:) really delicate... the other works nice as well:)

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards Bety.

Hugs Riet.xx

martha velasco prieto. said...

hola!!vine a ver tus preciosidades!!a ver si me copio de algo...jajaja!!vine buscando ver algo bello como siempre!!me alegran el alma tus creaciones!!sabes algoooo!!!graciass!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

jajajaa ay Martha eres tremenda! gracias a ti por visitarme, besos! :)

Carolynscrapbook said...

Hola Betty la verdad no se como le haces para hacer una card de halloween con ese toque de dulsura y delicadesa jajaja a mi no me saldria nunca asi, por mas que le trato, pues los colores simpre pienso en negro, morado, azul, pero no mezclandolo con rosita o colores pasteles y a ti todo te queda tan romantico sea lo que sea las card de navidad divinas tambien.

Verónicacortesj said...

Hermoso todooooo, vine a agradecer tu hermoso tutorial en nuestro foro AL, gracias por compartir tu talento con nosotras nos sentimos honradas y felices , besos Isa.

Asia said...

Beautiful!All your cards are adorable!
Pozdrawiam :)

Findtime2craft said...

You never fail to inspire me,always love everything you do.
Wendy

Findtime2craft said...

You never fail to inspire me,always love everything you do.
Wendy



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved