Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Milk Carton

Hello friends! I have a project that I love so much! I create these Milk Carton boxes using a small die from eBay, I did not like the idea of making such small box for this design so I decided to make the size bigger, for that I use the scan and cut, HERE is a video to show you how I enlarge the size of the dies.

the paper I use are some that were on sale at Michael's (I think the brand is recollections) and the tag on this box is from the collage: Sugar and Spice Tags






let me know which one of these boxes is your favorite, oh yes! and I have a video for you:



Thank you so much for stop by my blog! have a great day!

3 comments:

Natureluvr57 said...

How can one choose because they are both so beautiful.

Fikreta said...

very nice !

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Realmente preciosas!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved