Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Don't Open Until Christmas

Hello everyone!!!! I have more Christmas projects that I create a few weeks ago, I will start with a little house (die is from Sizzix) the insert inside was created by me to make a box, I love this kind of projects they look so cute!!!

Hola a tod@s!!!! tengo mas proyectos de Navidad que hice hace algunas semanas,  primero esta casita (el suaje es de Sizzix) la parte interior la hice yo, se la agregue para convertirla en una cajita, me encanta este tipo de proyectos, se ven tan lindos!!!




I added some chunky glitter on top of the roof, stamps from PTI

Pegue algo de glitter en el techo, los sellos son de PTI
Next a set of tags and envelopes created with paper scraps, silk flowers and wood embellishments from Prima, stamps from PTI

A continuacion un set de etiquetas y sobres que hice con retazos de papel, flores de seda, adornos de madera de Prima, sellos de PTI




Thank you so much for stop by my blog, more projects soon!

Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog, mas proyectos pronto!



6 comments:

Ceci Reyes said...

Love the house!!!

Esther Asbury said...

What a darling little Christmas house, and I adore those beautiful tags!

Roosterhead Designs said...

Beautiful Christmas creations Bea, its always a joy and bright spot in my day
to stop in and see what you've been up to. You are an inspiration~ Karen O

Fikreta said...

Its gorgeous!
love it!

Lucila Coronel said...

Hermosa la casita, me gusta mucho la combinación con el craft!!!

Carmen Patricia Casal said...

Bella la casita y los tag



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved