Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Holiday Inspiration

Can you believe I am making Christmas cards already! wow! yes I am in the mood for Holiday stuff :) Today I will share just a few things I created,  for this card I use paper from Merry and Bright collage, post card image from Holiday Postcards, and the small postage stamp from: Christmas postage stamps 
 I also use a chipboard star, painted button, twill tape, glitter, and rub ons from Melissa Frances


Next a set of chipboard tags using again Merry and Bright collage, tea stained tags, stamps from Basic Grey, some ribbon, lace, buttons etc... 

I use a silver doilie to punch small hearts, and love them :)
thank you so much for taking the  time to visit my blog and leave me a comment :) have a great day!

10 comments:

Jytte said...

Such a lovely inspiration!! Love this!!

Rosy (Chile) said...

hOla!
te quedaron realmente muy lindos!
ya dan ganas que llegue navidad!
saluditos!

pattyo said...

These are all beautiful!

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

Todo está bien bonito Betty!!!! me encantan esos moñitos pachoncitosssss y por supuesto la Navidad!!!! Besitos!

Polly said...

Me encanta ya empezar a ver proyectos de navidad, eso me entusiasma muchisimoooo. MUy bellas tus propuestas.

Polly said...

Me encanta ya empezar a ver proyectos de navidad, eso me entusiasma muchisimoooo. MUy bellas tus propuestas.

Женя Joy_L said...

so cute cards

Tere Azua said...

As long as you keep showing us your gorgeous creations, it does not matter which season you are inspired in.. :)

Esther said...

Me encantan como te han quedado, bueno en realidad me encanta todo lo que haces!!!

Bea said...

beauty!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2016, all rights reserved