Welcome to the first ever Nina B Designs Dream Team Blog Hop! I am so thrilled to have you join me on this very special day. My friends and I have some projects to show you some of the the Nina B Designs' Spellbinders™ Paper Arts (Home Sweet Home and Sewing Elements) and The Craft's Meow Stamps. Here is my project: a set of tags and box...
Love the dies I use on the tags, for the box with spools I tie some lace and twine around them it looks so cute!! they fit perfectly inside the box and it was the right accent for the set :)
I created the set with some chipboard painted and distressed, I used these dies to create most of the embellishments of my set: Spellbinders Home Sweet Home Spellbinders Sewing Elements The Craft's Meow Sew Lovely Now we can't have a hop without giveaways, can we? I added a fun twist to the giveaways. There is a prize hidden in each of the designers' blogs, so, I encourage you to comment on each of them to be entered in all the drawings. Now the rules:
- The prizes are hidden in the blogs and winners will be drawn randomly.
- One comment per blog please.
- The giveaways are open to everybody in the world!
- The winners will be announced on Wednesday, March 21.
- This is not required, but if you have projects using NinaB Designs stamps, dies and/or bling (see tabs above), please upload it to the NinaB Designs Flickr gallery, so we can all see your beautiful work. And who knows, I may have a Flickr fan giveaway someday :).
- This is not required, but please consider liking the following Facebook pages: NinaB Designs, Spellbinders Paper Arts, The Craft's Meow and Want2Scrap. These companies provided some of the prizes today. Join me in thanking them and tell them NinaB Designs sent you. Thank you, friends. :)
Thank you for joining in my excitement with this fabulous team! Now, go be inspired as you visit these talented ladies: