Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Christmas in July

Hello everyone how is your Summer so far? mine is a little busy right now but I wanted to share with you a set of tags and envelopes that I LOVE of course with Christmas theme, do you like to create holiday stuff in summer? I do! I use some paper scraps of course and images from the collages: 






I also want to invite you to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and watch most of my videos, I know you will find something you like, for example this video where I show you how to create your own Resin embellishments! have you try this before? is really fun!




2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful tags that you made. All so very festive!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonitos!! aunque se me hace raro en verano ver cosas de Navidad....



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved