Thursday, June 27, 2019

Imagine

Hello everyone, I have a few projects today including one album that I just LOVE! but first I want to show you these cute set of tags, I create these with paper scraps and some stamps I got a few months ago.



Next a card using some gold paper for the "hello" sentiment I also create a matching envelope. Remember most of my cards are available at my Etsy shop





and last the album I create using acetate and foil, I have a video tutorial at the end of this post 👇








5 comments:

Scrapbook by Vicky said...

Me encanta tu estilo! Muy dulce y romántico! Saludos. Vicky

Patty Tanúz said...

Hermosuras, siempre delicadas y románticas!!!!!!!!!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Such pretty cards and journal. I haven't been commenting too much on blogs. My husband and mother are both in and out of medical issues and waiting room visits on phone don't allow much connecting time. I truly love all that you create. Beautiful layers of lovely things.

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que preciosos y delicados siempre tus trabajos.

carmina said...

lindos tus proyectos me encanta tu estilo



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved