Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Mini Suitcase Box

Hello again friends! I want to share with you this cute mini suitcase box. I create something like this a few years ago, since lots of people love this box I decide to make it available as a PDF tutorial that you can purchase HERE 
This tutorial is a step by step class and you will be able to view lots of photos and details about each step on how to make the box only.



I added a few embellishments inside and I think it looks so cute, you can add other gifts or just use it as decoration.


Next a set of envelope and box, for this project I use some paper scraps and also paper from Maggie Holmes.






You can watch the process video for this project here 👇


Thank you so much for stop by my blog, have a great day!

1 comment:

Roosterhead Designs said...

Gorgeous Bea! So much beautiful work~ *swoon* love it all so much~ The suitcase is amazing! So many fun uses for this. Love your shabby chic card and box designs too! You are such an inspiration. : ) Thanks for sharing. <3 karen o



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved