Thursday, March 07, 2019

More Envelopes and Tags


Hello everyone! I know I will stop here from time to time but mostly I will be sharing my content on Instagram and YouTube.  I hope you follow me on my other social media! Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel I will have new videos and other surprises that I am sure you will love!

Today I'm  sharing a set of tags and envelopes, I use several paper pieces and scraps, one of the floral envelopes was from the collage: Big Envelopes No. 1


some of the embellishments I use for the tags and envelopes are available on the mini kits I have for sale at my Etsy shop HERE

Remember the Easter Tags I create a while ago? well I love them so much that I decided to make more and I have a video for the step by step on how I make them.
Hope you have a great day!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved