Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Be Merry

Hello friends! this time I have a very cute box created with paper scraps of course and some dies from my stash, the little house was made with a die I got at Michael's. The bingo card is from the collage: Red Bingo Cards



would you like a tutorial to show how I create this box? let me know in the comments.
And I create a set of boxes (I actually made a set just like this one a long time ago) I have a video to show you how easy is to make these. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel :)



Thank you so much for your sweet comments, have a great day!

6 comments:

Roosterhead Designs said...

Oh my goodness this was a wonderful post Beatriz!
I love to see your work~ All of the boxes are beautifully done.
Great embellishing and wonderful ideas that you share with us. Thank you for
the video of the 2 boxes, and yes! a video for the lower box would be awesome.
Such shabby-chic Christmas cheer : ) I appreciate your blog & Etsy. Have a nice
day~ karen o

Patty Tanúz said...

Ayyy la casitaaaaaaaaaaa, te quedó increíble esta cajitaaaa, voy corriendo a ver tu video!!!!!!

Create Arte said...

Bello!! Eres increible - talentosa!!

Emma said...

Wow, such a Beautiful . ❤❤❤❤ Thanks for sharing! ❤❤❤ Have a great day. Merry Christmas Greeting Cards

joy said...

I love the little boxes! Do you have a template or measurements. It looks like it uses only 2 pieces of yardstick and they are taped together. Do you have a template or measurements? Thank you. They are beautiful!

Fikreta said...

It's very beautiful !
hugs



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved