Tuesday, October 09, 2018

25

Hello everyone!!!! I have some Christmas projects that I create a few days ago, I will start with a box and set of mini envelopes  and mini postcards. I use the digital collages: Antique Christmas No 3, Christmas Envelopes, Christmas Postcards, Christmas Tickets  I also use one die from Sizzix (Noel/25)








 Next a set of boxes using paper scraps and one image  from the collage: Santa Claus



I have a few kits available with some of the embellishments I use for these projects you can find them: HERE

Thank you so much for stop by my blog, remember I have discounts all October at my Etsy shop!


3 comments:

Patty Tanúz said...

wowow este es un súper post con solo bellezas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Todo me súper encanta!!!!

Roosterhead Designs said...

Fantastic projects Beatriz! Your style is sooo pretty-
and so festive with Christmas~ Great papers and embellishing~
Thank you for sharing and inspiring us today! Hugs, karen o

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonitos trabajos!! que poco queda ya para la Navidad.....como pasan los días, besos



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved