Monday, September 03, 2018

Halloween Treat


 Hello friends! I am ready for Halloween projects! how about you? I start a few weeks ago with all things Halloween (papers, embellishments colors etc) first a set of burlap bag and tags, I use most of the embellishments that come in this Kit the vintage image is from the collage: Halloween Bookplates other papers and embellishments are from my stash.

Hola amig@s! Estoy lista para los proyectos de Halloween! y ustedes? Comence hace algunas semanas a sacar todo lo de Halloween (papel, adornos colores etc) primero les comparto este set de bolsa de yute y tags,  use la mayoria de los adornos que vienen en este  Kit la imagen vintage es del colage: Halloween Bookplates otros adornos y papeles son de mi coleccion.



Next a set of Halloween envelopes and tags, some of the vintage images I use here are: Halloween Circles No. 2 Halloween Photo Frames  Antique Halloween Tags Halloween Tickets

A continuacion un set de sobres y tags, algunas de las imagenes vintage que use aqui son: Halloween Circles No. 2 Halloween Photo Frames  Antique Halloween Tags Halloween Tickets







And I created a video to show you how I made the envelopes.I hope you like it.

Y tambien hice un video para mostrarles como hago los sobres. Espero les guste.


Thank you for your sweet comments I will be back soon with more projects!

Muchas gracias por sus lindos comentarios! regreso con mas proyectos pronto!


3 comments:

Patty Tanúz said...

Qué preciosidades! Voy a hacer un proyectito ahorita con tus tarjetas de Halloween y obviamente me inspiraré en los tuyos que son por siempre bellos! :)

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Me encantan!!!!!

Fikreta said...

those are so amazing!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved