Friday, August 03, 2018

Christmas Mini Albums

 Hello! is it to early to start with Christmas projects? I don't think so, I had these mini chipboard albums for a long time so I decided to decorate with my favorite stuff, I use the wood mini houses I sell at my Etsy shop and other embellishments from my stash

Hola! es muy pronto para comenzar con proyectos de Navidad? no lo creo, tenia estos  mini albums por ahi arrubmados asi que me decidi a decorarlos, use las casitas de madera que vendo en mi teinda Etsy, estan disponibles aqui: wood mini houses y otros adornos de mi colecion.







 Other images I use are from the collages:  Vintage Frames and Joy Cut outs

Otras imagenes que use son de los  colages:  Vintage Frames y Joy Cut outs

 I also create a video

Tambien hice un video


Thank you so much for all your comments have a great weekend!

Muchas gracias por sus comentarios, que tengan un bello fin de semana!

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

It's beautiful !
hugs

Roosterhead Designs said...

Such beautiful shabby-chic work!
I really enjoyed the video too! Thanks for sharing~
karen o

NancyB said...

so cute!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved