Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Burlap Bag and Gift Box


Hello, a few days ago I started with Fall/Halloween projects, I LOVE the colors for this season, how about you? I created a set of burlap bag and box. I use paper from my stash and Kraft cardstock. I also create a quick video to show you how I decorate the burlap bag.

Hola! hace unos dias comence con los proyectos de Otoño/Halloween, AMO los colores de esta temporada, y ustedes? hice una bolsita de yute y una caja, use papel de mi coleccion y  cardstock Kraft. Tambien hice un video para mostrarles como decore la bolsita.



I have a few kits with burlap bags and embellisments at my Etsy shop 

This year I am celebrating the10 year Anniversary of my Etsy Shop I have extra discounts until the end of this month!
Este Año estoy celebrando el 10 aniversario de mi tienda Etsy, tendre descuentos extra todo el mes de Agosto!


Thank you so much for all your comments I will come back soon with more projects, don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel

Muchas gracias por sus lindos comentarios, regreso pronto con mas proyectos, no olviden suscribirse a mi canal: YouTube channel


4 comments:

Patty Tanúz said...

Súper padre Betyyyyyy, me encanta todooo, el video muy lindo también!!!!

Nicole Robinson said...

These are so adorable! So very creative!!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que preciosos detalles!!!!

Fikreta said...

These are so nice!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved