Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Word Art Wednesday


Hello! today I have a special post, I am participating in a challenge for  Word Art Wednesday , thank you to my friend Karen for inviting me, this blog is super fun they have lots of ideas and great sponsors (including me) ha! so I would like to invite you to play with us, there will be lots of prizes for the winners!

Hola! hoy tengo un post especial, estoy participando en un reto para   Word Art Wednesday , gracias a mi amiga Karen por invitarme, este blog es super divertido y  tiene muchos  sponsors muy buenos (incluyendome claro) jaja! asi que me encantaria que jugaran con nosotros, habra muchos premios para l@s ganador@s!
I create a card using a few of my digital images: Tea Cups and Pink and Sweet  papers, I create the scalloped frame using 2 dies from my collection, the "hello" die is from My creative time. I added a few touches of foil to my paper using the Sakura glue pen.

Hice esta tarjeta usando algunas imagenes de mi tienda, los collages son: Tea Cups y Pink and Sweet  , el marco de scallops lo hice con 2 suajes a la vez, el suaje de la palabra "hello" es de My creative time. Tambien al papel le puse unos toques de foil usando la pluma de glue de la marca Sakura.
Karen also share this beautiful scripture image that you can use in your cards/creations

Karen tambien nos comparte esta imagen que podemos utilizar en nuestras  tarjetas/creaciones


make sure to check this challenge and all the info to participate HERE

puedes ver mas informacion del reto y los premios aqui:  HERE

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is so pretty!

Patty Tanúz said...

Bellísimo trabajo Bety, ese dorado realza bastante todo, se ve sweet y elegante jiji besos!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so gorgeous!

Karen Letchworth said...

Thank you SO much for sponsoring our challenge, for sharing your talents with us, and for being such a blessing to me. I'm grateful beyond words.
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!
hugs

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Preciosa tarjeta!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved