Thursday, July 12, 2018

Shabby Chic Tags

 Hello again! I will share today another set of tags created a few days ago, I am in love with that little house die (found it at Michael's) I use lots of paper scraps some chipboard and felt hearts, seam binding and twill tape. The sentiments I use here are from the collage: Expressions

Hola de nuevo! Hoy comparto un set de etiquetas que hice hace varios dias, me encanta este suaje de casita (lo encontre en Michael's) use recortes de papel y algunos corazones de fieltro y chipboard, seam binding y twill tape. Los sentimientos que use son del colage: Expressions




 Right now I am working on new embellishment kits for Halloween and other themes.

Estoy trabajando ahora en kits de Halloween y otros temas.

 I have this Unicorn kit that I just love! most of the kits are unique and they have lots of my favorite embellishments, you can find them at my Etsy Shop

Este de Unicornio me encanta! la mayoria de los kits que hago son unicos y tienen muchos de mis adornos favoritos, los encuentran en mi Etsy Shop
Thank you so much for stop by my blog, don't forget to follow me on Instagram I am thinking of moving most of my content there (posts videos etc) what do you think? do you still like the blog?

Gracias por visitar mi blog, no olviden seguirme en Instagram estoy pensando en mover mi contendio para alla (posts videos etc) que opinan? o todavia les gusta el blog?

3 comments:

Patty Tanúz said...

ayy que bonitasssssss, me fascinaaaa cómo te quedaron y todos los adornitos que pusiste!!!!!!! qué bonitos los kits que estás haciendo!!!!

Roosterhead Designs said...

Hello Beatriz~
These tags are beautiful! I love all the shabby-chic charm and soft layers~
I would be sad to see you move to Instagram :( But I totally understand
that things change and you want the best exposure for your art and your Shop.
I do LoVe your blog! : ) And if you move (I'm not a part of Instagram) perhaps
one day I will see you there.
I appreciate all the beautiful papercrafting & art and shopping!(Etsy)that I have
found on your blog! You are such an inspiration to me. Hugs to you,
karen o

Fikreta said...

those are so nice!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved