Monday, July 16, 2018

Quick and Easy Tags

Hello happy Monday!  today I have a very easy project using paper scraps and some embellishments I recycled from past projects I didn't like. I use the Cut out Roses and Banners No. 2 collages

Hola feliz Lunes!  hot tengo un proyecto super facil usando retazos de papel y adornos que recicle de proyectos que no me gustaron. Use imagenes de los colages:  Cut out Roses y Banners No. 2 


Thank you so much for your comments, have a great day!

Muchas gracias por sus comentarios, que tengan un bello dia!

5 comments:

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Preciosos!!!!

Roosterhead Designs said...

Ooooh these are so pretty! True shabby-chic at its best : )
Thank you so much for the video! It really helps.
It is amazing the beautiful things you can create with 'scraps'!
Thanks for sharing~
karen o

Christine said...

Your project posted at Word Art Wednesday is truly lovely! I enjoyed looking around your blog and shop and the video tutorial was wonderful. I love the soft feminine florals and elements!

Fikreta said...

so nice tags
hugs

Ivana Camdzic said...

Beatriz, your ability to take soft colors, patters, and shabby layers, and mix them all up in an endless array of beautiful projects astounds me! I feel so inspired when I visit here. I shifted from shabby-chic to more simplified designs, but your art makes my heart tug for these sweet, delicate layers so much! Gorgeous!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved