Wednesday, May 23, 2018

For Baby

Hello! well I don't know if people still visit this blog but I will share a cute project anyway. I made this baby Album a few months ago, I use lots of digital papers available at my Etsy Shop, I will link  them at the end of the post. I create the album structure with chipboard and covered with cardstock and paper.

Hola! bueno la verdad no se si hay gente que todavia visita este blog, pero hoy les comparto un hermoso album que hice hace algunos meses. Use varias imagenes digitales de mi tienda Etsy, les pongo los links en la parte final de este post. La estructura la hice de chipboard y la forre con cardstock y papel.

The frame is from a Sizzix  die. The stamps from G45 and PTI

El marco es un suaje de Sizzix. Los sellos son de G45 y PTI


The inside have lots of scpace to add photos and journaling. I added some pockets with tags inside.






I hope you like this mini album, these are some of the digital images I use:





And I want to share a cute mini embellishment kit available at my Etsy shop,

Tambien les comparto uno de mis kits de adornos favoritos, ya esta a la venta en mi tienda Etsy
Thank you so much for stop by my blog! Have a great day :)

Gracias por visitar mi blog! Que tengan un bello dia :)

7 comments:

Roosterhead Designs said...

Hello Bea~
I still visit whenever I see a post from you! And I want to do better
at commenting and letting you know that I do visit and appreciate you~
I started paper-crafting (seriously) around 2011 and yours was one of
the very first blogs I started watching; for inspiration and encouragement <3
Thanks for all you do. I enjoy your Etsy shop also : )
The album you made here is BeAuTiFuL!! I love all the shabby details and the softness. hugs, karen o

Fonda said...

I'm still here, too. I've always loved your style and have been visiting for a good long while. I don't think you post as often and you used to, but I'm still hungry to see what you've made. You never disappoint!

Fikreta said...

so cute!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Precioso trabajo!!!

Dru said...

Hi There - I want to let you know I stop by regularly and you have always been an inspiration to me as well. I recently uploaded a video for one of my junk journals, and gave you a shout out there as I used some of your designs in my book. So even though I don't usually comment (as I always seem to be in a hurry) I do appreciate your art so very much!

Dru said...

Oh - and I forgot to say this is adorable!!

NancyB said...

I know what you mean about wondering if anyone still looks at your blog. I have one too and hardly ever see comments. Oh well, I do it for me. And I too am going to be better at leaving comments.
I love your style and have bought from your Etsy shop before. Keep posting and sharing as you are an inspiration!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved