Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Mother

Hello, I'm back with some projects I create a few weeks ago, this Mother's Day tag set is so cute, love these colors together. I use stamps from my stash, papers and images from the collages: Spring Time , Banner Strips No. 3   Cut Out Roses No.2

Hola, estoy de regreso con algunos proyectos, este set de tarjetas de Dia de las Madres me gusta mucho, estos colores juntos me encantan. Use sellos de mi coleccion, papeles e imagenes de los colages: Spring Time , Banner Strips No. 3   Cut Out Roses No.2




Next a card using again Banner Strips No. 3 stamps from MSE! 


Next a card using felt and die cuts from My Creative Time and Waffle Flowers, wood background stamp is from Recollections.

Aqui una tarjeta con fieltro, use suajes de My Creative Time y Waffle Flowers, el sello de madera es de Recollections.

 thank you so much for stop by my blog :)

muchas  gracias por visitar  mi blog :)

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your Mother's Day tags are gorgeous. And, I love the beautiful cards you made too. You certainly know how to make great designs.

Patty Tanúz said...

wowow todo está hermoso como siempre y ya no encuentro calificativos diferentes para describir tus linduras jajaja me encantó este post!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Preciosos trabajos!!

Fikreta said...

its gorgeous!

Lori said...

Beautiful projects! Love the all the layers and pretty embellishments!

Clipping Solutions said...

How Beautiful! Very pretty cards. clipping path service



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved