Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Welcome Spring


Well it is actually very cold and rainy here, but yes I can not wait for Spring... I create this set of tags a few weeks ago, I use embossing powder in white for the butterflies and super thick gold embossing powder for the sentiments (which first I die cut) love how they look!

Bueno de hecho esta haciendo mucho frio y llueve, pero la verdad ya quiero que llegue la Primavera... Hice este par de etiquetas hace varias semanas y me encantaron, use polvo de embossing blanco para las mariposas y polvo de embossing dorado super grueso para las letras (que son suajes por supuesto) me encanta como se ven!




 Next a card using paper scraps and silk and felt flowers, I use some roses images from the collage Cut Out Roses, stamp from Melissa Frances.

A continuacion una tarjeta usando recortes de papel y flores de seda y fieltro, use algunas imagenes de rosas del colage:  Cut Out Rosessellos de Melissa Frances.


and last a Mother's Day card using papers from my stash, die cuts from PI and stamp from Hero arts, I added some foil using the Sakura glue pen 
I rub some glue on the paper, let it dry and then rub the foil on top, super easy and love how it looks.

Por ultimo una tarjeta del Dia de las Madres, use de nuevo recortes de papel, suajes de PI y sellos de Hero arts, use la pluma de pegamento marca Sakura y foil. Primero pongo un poco de pegamento sobre el papel, dejo secar y despues froto el foil encima y queda este efecto, me encanta es super facil!


Thank you so much for your sweet comments I will be back with more projects!

Muchas gracias por sus lindos comentarios regreso pronto con mas proyectos!

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are all so beautiful and well designed. I love the Spring theme of all of them.

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonitas!!!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved