Thursday, March 01, 2018

Bunny Ears

Hello! March already wow!  I love pastel colors so Easter projects are something that really enjoy 
creating. This tag set is so cute I create the bunny ears from felt, the frames are from the collage Easter Photo Frames

Hola! ya en Marzo! que rapido no? Como ustedes saben me encantan los colores pastel asi que hacer proyectos para Easter es algo que disfruto mucho. Este set de tags es muy lindo, hice las orejas de conejo con fieltro, los marcos para foto son del colage: Easter Photo Frames


  For the sentiments I use gold embossing powder, embellishments: silk flowers, brads, lace, seam binding and vintage buttons.

Para el sentimiento use polvo de embossing en color dorado, adornos: flores de seda, brads, encaje, seam binding y botones vintage.



 Of course I create more, I use different felt color for the bunny ears, for this set I use papers from the collage: Spring Time Papers . Which bunny ear color is your favorite?

Y claro que hice mas de estas etiquetas con diferentes colores de fieltro para las orejitas, en este set use papeles del colage:  Spring Time Papers . Que color de orejas es tu favorito?


I have a few of these available at my Etsy shop HERE

Thank you so much for stop by my blog, have a great day!

Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog, que tengan un gran dia!

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

those are so cute!

Roosterhead Designs said...

I always enjoy my visits here Bea; your work is beautiful and inspiring!
hugs, karen o



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved