Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Shabby Rabbit Boxes

 Do you think is early to start with Easter projects? mmmm... I don't know but I am in the mood for
all things Spring now! I create a set of paper mache boxes using these Rabbit printables: Easter Rabbit and floral paper from: Spring Time Papers

Ustedes creen que es muy pronto para hacer proyectos de Pascua? mmmm... no lo se, pero ya estoy con el mood primaveral a todo lo que da! este set de cajas de papel mache me encantaron use un imprimible de conejos, lo pueden encontrar aqui: Easter Rabbit y papel floral del colage: Spring Time Papers

 Other things I use: crepe paper, stained seam binding, flowers and the bow die is from Lawn Fawn.

Otras cositas que use son: papel crepe, seam binding teñido, y el suaje de moño es de Lawn Fawn.


I also create a video  :)
Tambien hice un video :)



Have a great day!

Que tengan un hermoso dia!

1 comment:



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved