Tuesday, January 23, 2018

The Beauty of Handmade

Have you ever received a handmade Gift? I have a few handmade items that some of my scrapbook friends gave me, gifts that I really love. For me handmade means special, something created with a lot of LOVE, something unique.  
This is a recent card, I use papers from my stash, images from the collages: Cut Out Roses and Blessed tags stamps from PTI and Crafty Secrets, felt flowers, seam binding and vintage button.

Alguna vez han recibido un regalo hecho a mano? yo tengo varios regalos que varias amigas del scrapbook me han regalado, son detalles que realmente aprecio y guardo con amor. Para mi hecho a mano significa especial, algo creado con mucho AMOR, algo unico.  
Esta tarjeta es reciente, use papeles de mi coleccion, y de los colages: Cut Out RosesBlessed tags sellos de PTI y Crafty Secrets, flores de  fieltro, seam binding y boton vintage.

Next a set of tags using a house die from Michaels and stamps from PTI. I attached little hearts that hang from the houses and they move, they look so cute. The floral and pink polka dot papers I use for the houses can be found HERE: Spring Time papersPastel Polka Dots

A continuacion un set de etiquetas usando un suaje de casita de Michaels, sellos de PTI. Les puse unos corazones que cuelgan de la casita, se ven muy lindos cuando se mueven. El papel floral y el de puntitos que use para las casitas los encuentran aqui: Spring Time papersPastel Polka Dots


and last another card using paper scraps and more images from the collage Cut Out Roses the little envelope is from the collage: Love Mail, stamps from my stash, embossing folder from cuttlebug (Anna Griffin design)

Y por ultimo una tarjeta usando recortes y mas imagenes del colage Cut Out Roses  el sobre rosita es del colage: Love Mailsellos variados de mi coleccion y embossing folder de cuttlebug (Anna Griffin)

Thank you for your sweet comments! Have a great day!

Muchas gracias por sus comentarios! que tengan un gran dia!

6 comments:

Patty Tanúz said...

ayyyy qué hermosa tarjetita!!!! Me encanta tu post y los tags con las casitas me fascinaron!!!!!!!! Me encanta lo hecho a mano y también guardo mil cositas que me han regalado! Besitos amiga!

Roosterhead Designs said...

Always gorgeous work Betty!
I'm always inspired when visiting here;
thank you for sharing~ Karen O

Verna Angerhofer said...

So many wonderful projects and each one is as beautiful as the next. Very inspiring!

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful projects!

Fikreta said...

so gorgeous!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que preciosidades salen siempre de tus manos!!!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved