Thursday, September 07, 2017

Simply Spooky

Hello again! I have some Halloween projects today, I create a set of  library pocket (you can use it as gift card holder) and box, love the classic colors for Halloween, I use paper scraps and silk flowers, some stamped tags, chipboard star etc... The images I use are from the collages: Halloween Photo frames and Halloween Circles 

Hola de nuevo! Hoy  les comparto un set de Halloween, es un library pocket de Fancy Pants y una cajita que corte con suaje, los colores clasicos de Halloween son mis preferidos, use flores de seda, etiquetas selladas estrella de chipboard etc... Las imagenes digitales son de los colages: Halloween Photo frames y Halloween Circles 




Next another set, this time I create a burlap bag with another library pocket. I use again the Halloween Photo Frames for the bag, I added a tiny bottle and big silk flowers, stamps from PTI and Tattered Angels, I cut a few leaves from wide gingham ribbon

A continuacion otro set, ahora con bolsita de yute, use de nuevo una imagen del colage Halloween Photo Frames , me gusto el detalle de la botellita en  la bolsa de yute. Tambien use flores de seda grandes y sellos de PTI y Tattered  Angels, corte con un suaje de Sizzix unas  hojas de liston ancho.



























Thank you so much for stop by my blog today, I will have more projects soon :)

Muchas gracias por visitarme hoy, tendre mas proyectos pronto :)

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

those are gorgeous!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonitos trabajos con la temática de Halloween!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved