Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Cozy Holiday Season

My favorite season to create projects... Christmas! I LOVE all kind of boxes as you  know and this set is lovely! I use paper scraps (you should know I stop buying paper a long time ago and I'm using what I have or my digital papers)  the gable box is from a die cut and the round box is actually a ribbon spool, the paper on top is from the collage: Santa Claus and I love it. 

Mi epoca favorita para crear proyectos... Navidad! como saben AMO toda clase de cajas y este set es de mis preferidos! use recortes de papel (sabran que ya no compro papel  desde hace tiempo, estoy usando lo que tengo y mis papeles digitales) la cajita redonda es en realidad un carrete de liston, el papel en la parte de la tapa es del colage:  Santa Claus y me encanta.
I create one envelope with Kraft paper, I stamped the sentiment in black ink and added a few embellishments, the leaves and wreath die are from eBay

Hice un sobre en papel Kraft, selle el sentimiento en color negro y agregue algunos adornos, las hojas y la corona son de un suaje de eBay





This Halloween set was created a few weeks ago, I use some papers from my stash, and images from the collage: Halloween Tags

Este set de Halloween lo hice hace varias semanas, use papeles de mi coleccion e imagenes del colage: Halloween Tags
I have a Halloween SALE at my Etsy shop, lots of discounts plus coupons for extra savings!!



Thank you so much for stop by my blog, I will have more projects soon!

Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog, regreso con mas proyectos pronto!

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Gorgeous projects -- the kraft envelope is my favorite!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Realmente preciosos esos trabajos!!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved