Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Christmas in July

Hello everyone! I start creating a few Christmas projects, I made this box and tag set using paper scraps and some images from my stash, the mini house in the tag is from the Wood mini houses  at my Etsy shop

Hola a tod@s! comence a crear algunos proyectos de Navidad, hice un set de etiqueta y caja usando recortes de papel y algunas imagenes de my coleccion, la casita mini de madera que puse en la etiqueta las pueden encontrar aqui: Wood mini houses  exclusivas de mi Etsy shop


 Santa image is from the collage: Santa Circles , tickets from Fancy Pants, and a few of my favorite embellishments. How about you? when do you start creating Christmas stuff?

 La imagen de Santa es del colage: Santa Circles tickets son de  Fancy Pants, y claro algunos de mis adornos favoritos. Y ustedes cuando comienzan a crear cosas de Navidad?
Next a cute bag created  using the cricut and dies, I combine both to create it, I use Kraft cardstock, the vintage finds word is from the collage Expressions No. 3

A continuacion una linda bolsa que hice combinando la cricut y suajes,  use cardstock Kraft, la palabra vintage finds es del colage Expressions No. 3


The bag is filled with little embellishments that I love such as lace, butons, pearls, die cuts, vintage images etc...

Llene la bolsita con adornos como botones, encaje, perlitas, imagenes, suajes etc...
And of course a set of tags using paper scraps and images from the collage: Definition Labels I print them in Kraft cardstock and  LOVE how they look! the little roses on the bottom of the label are from the collage: Cut Out Roses I just print them in smaller size.

Y por supuesto un set de etiquetas usando recortes de papel e imagenes del colage: Definition Labels  las impimi en Kraft cardstock y me ENCANTA como se ven! las rosas en la parte de abajo de la etiqueta son del colage: Cut Out Roses solo las imprimi en taman~o mas chico.


Don't forget that all the images in my Etsy shop are 60% off . Have a great day!!!


Y no olviden que las imagenes digitales en mi tienda Etsy siguen con 60% de descuento. Que tengan un bello dia!!!!

3 comments:

Patty Tanúz said...

Qué lindo todoooo, yo no he empezado con lo de navidaddddd y tengo mil sin publicar jiji ya debería a empezar no???? todoooo toooodoooo me encanta!!!!!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que preciosos tus trabajos!!!!

fabiola otero said...

Amoooo todo lo que haces es todo hecho con tanto gusto y amor ❤️,felicitaciones.



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved