Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Tags and Bags

Hi! happy Wednesday, I am sharing today a few items created a few days ago, I made 2 sets of burlap bags and tags for a sweet customer, I really like to create sets, I think they are the perfect gift. I use paper  from my stash, stamps from PTI and MSE! heart die is from eBay. Flowers from Prima.

Hola! feliz Miercoles esta vez comparto con ustedes algunos proyectos creados hace unos dias, primero 2 sets de etiqueta y bolsas de yute, este fue de hecho un pedido especial para una clienta, son el detalle o regalo perfecto. Use papeles de mi coleccion, sellos de PTI y MSE! el suaje de corazon  es de eBay. flores de Prima.


 This next set is my favorite, I use silk and paper flowers, tags from the collages: Forever and Shabby Floral Tags stamps from PTI

El siguiente set es mi favorito, use flores de papel y seda, etiquetas de los colages: Forever  Shabby Floral Tags sellos de PTI


Next some tags, I create these with paper scraps, images from the collage Cut Out Roses, I stamped the banner in Kraft cardstock and I use stamps from MSE!

A continuacion un set de etiquetas usando recortes de papel, tags, imagenes del colage: Cut Out Roses, selle el banner en Kraft cardstock, los sellos son de MSE!



And last a set of tags using paper scraps and stamp from PTI, I use a wide ribbon to cut the heart and the square behind, the burlap heat was also cut with a die.

Y el ultimo set de etiquetas usando sellos de PTI, corte con suajes un liston grueso para hacer los corazones y la parte de atras (que parece tela) el corazon de yute tambien lo corte con suaje.


Have a great day, will be back soon :)

Que tengan un bello dia, regreso pronto :) 

1 comment:

Iv ScrapDesigner said...

total y absolutamente enamorada!!! aunque mi favorito favorito es el primer set1... te dejo besos amiga!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved