Friday, May 19, 2017

My Dearest Friend

Hello again!!!!! I have more projects to share with you, I am in LOVE with this set of card  and box I think the color combo is just beautiful and one of my favorites 

Hola de nuevo!!!!! tengo mas proyectos hoy para compartir con ustedes, me ENCANTA este set de tarjeta y cajita, creo que la combinacion de colores esta hermosa y es de mis favoritas 

I create the mini gable box with a die from eBay, paper is from the collage Little angel (I just printed smaller) I use wide ribbon and seam binding, I also use images from the collages: Planner Girl and Cut Out Roses, the embossed part on the bottom of the card was created with an embossing folder from Sizzix

Hice la cajita con un suaje de eBay,  el papel es del colage:  Little angel (solo imprimi en un tamaño mas chico) use un liston ancho y seam binding teñido, tambien use imagenes de los colages: Planner Girl y Cut Out Rosesla parte de abajo de la tarjeta la hice con un folder de embossing de Sizzix




Next a set of chipboard tags using more embossing and paper scraps from my stash, silk flowers, seam binding, lace etc, stamps are from MSE!

Este es un set de tags de chipboard usando mas embossing y recortes de papel, flores de seda, seam binding, etc, sellos de MSE!



And last a baby card using paper scraps and image from a paper pad I got a few years ago I think the company is called First Edition, the stamp is a very old one from Heidi Swapp. 

Y por ultimo una tarjeta de bebe usando recortes de papel, la imagen es de un pad de papel que compre hace tiempo, creo que la compañia se llama First Edition, el sello es uno muy viejito de  Heidi Swapp. 

Thank you so much for stop by my blog I will be back with more creations soon :)

Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog regreso pronto con mas creaciones :)

2 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

what a beautiful post. You are so good at combining things I love. Wishing you a happy weekend.

artcraftd.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card ! I like it!!!

Dobi
www.artcraftd.blogspot.com



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved