Monday, April 03, 2017

Spring Time

Hello friends! I have some new projects to share with you today, I'm also happy to have more sunny days... I create  a cute mini Egg carton, I cut it and painted in pink, then I added some of my favorite embellishments inside, such as: buttons, twine cord, seam binding die cuts etc... I cover with a piece of paper and tie with seam binding.

Hola amig@s! tengo unos proyectos nuevos para compartir el dia de hoy, tambien estoy feliz por que ya hay mas dias soleados... hice este mini carton de huevo, lo corte y despues pinte en color rosa la parte de adentro, le puse varias cositas y adornos de mis preferidos como: botones, twine cord, seam binding die cuts etc... por ultimo cubri con papel estampado y seam binding.

I think these are perfect for small gifts, chocolates, mini cupcakes, cookies, eggs for Easter of course etc.

Creo que lucen perfectos para cualquier detalle o regalito pequeño, por ejemplo: chocolates, mini cupcakes, galletas, y por supuesto huevos de Pascua etc.

Next a Birthday Card. I am so in love with this card, right now watercolor is one of the things that I am enjoying a lot, I cut the wreath (twice: one in watercolor paper and one from Kraft card stock) from a die cut that I got on eBay, and painted in different colors using the distress inks from Ranger, I also use the same inks for the polka dots on the bottom of the card

Y ahora les muestro una tarjeta que me encanto! estoy disfrutando mucho pintar algunos detalles con acuarelas, corte la corona de hojas (dos veces: una en papel para acuarela y otra de Kraft card stock) con un die cut que compre en eBay, lo pinte de colores diferentes usando tintas distress de Ranger, use los mismos colores para los puntitos en la parte de abajo de la tarjeta 
on a piece of watercolor paper I drew a few flowers and cut them, these are so simple but yet so cute! I only added sequins on the center of each flower. The stamp is from PTI, I use white embossing powder, I added some drops of glossy accents.

aparte en otro papel dibuje unas flores con acuarela y las corte para pegarlas a mi tarjeta, algo simple pero luce tan bonito! despues solo pegue unas lentejuelas en el centro de las flores. El sello es de PTI, use polvo de embossing blanco, por ultimo solo puse unas gotitas de glossy accents.


Of course I try the same card in other colors :) 

Claro que hice mas terjetas con otros colores


That is all for me today, I hope you have a great day, I'll be back soon with more creations.
Es todo por el dia de hoy pero regresare pronto con mas creaciones, que tengan un bello dia.


3 comments:

Fikreta said...

its gorgeous!

Conniecrafter said...

Your egg cartons are so cute and love that you colored them pink! The cards are just lovely and pretty water coloring, like the sequin centers to your flowers!

Chel Ayala said...

Que bonitos!!!! Las tarjetas divinas y el cartón de huevo está súper tierno, perfecto para un snail Mail!!!! Gracias por compartir!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved